fot

Garage Dollies

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Dollies
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:46:12 EST
Your Menard store may be different, but the one in Waterloo, Iowa has dollies
on sale at $29.95 for a pair. Steel construction with urethane type wheels on
ball bearings. Retail $39.95, otherwise, for a pair.

I bought one pair to see how the wheels were....very satisfied...and then
bought the second pair. I have a smooth flat flor to work on and the TR3A at
2200# rolls around quite nicely. I am short of space in my new location. The
TR4
#197 and the TR3A are now both on dollies.  Easy to work on the car(s) and
still plenty of room of daily driver sedan.

Joe  (A)