fot

Triumphs in SCCA Touring & Showroom Stock - Historical Question

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs in SCCA Touring & Showroom Stock - Historical Question
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 08:35:48 EST
       Could those of you who are chronologically gifted with SCCA racing
history let me know whether it is possible the a basically factory stock
1975-76
TR7 Sedan could have competed in SCCA touring or showroom stock classes in the
Mid 1970s.

       Specifically, would there have been any modification needed to be done
to the cars that would be indicative of such use?

       Was there any factory sponorship of Triumph TR7 in these classes?

       Thanks to all that responded to my question about car dollies. I am
surprised that no one brought up Jack, Jim, and Joes female companion from
their
spring trip to California. I am curious as to which of the three that she
finally selected as a long-term companion. Is she coming to VIR and will she be
making an track appearance since the primary theme is women in racing.

Cary