fot

RE: Cylinder Head Flow

To: "'kas kastner '" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Cylinder Head Flow
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:00:06 -0800
It kind of all comes down to that. Not to sound stuck on bike metaphors, but
we used to say the hot setup was a stock bike and a hopped up rider. A great
driver can't really make up for a completely non-competitive car, but a
mediocre one can't do anything with a competitive one either.

Of course while I'm preaching about being a little more nuts with the
throttle, I'm writing with aching ribs--got a little carried away
windsurfing this afternoon and did a gainer with a half twist into my sail.
Oh well, sure is fun.