fot

Re: Lap times

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lap times
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:28:54 -0500
Just from memory, Lime Rock, 1970, John Kelly in the Group 44 Mk 3 Spitfire,
1:04. Me in the ex-Lee Mueller 1969 champion car, 1:04.5.

Kelly running Goodyears, me on Dunlops - all that I could get because Goodyear
was on strike.

Treaded tires. No slicks yet.

only a couple years later, times were well under a minute on slicks.

Mike Cook