fot

Life is good

To: "'Jeff Snook '" <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: Life is good
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:17:50 -0800
I'm in my shop pulling apart the most horribly grenaded transmission you've
ever seen, and nothing really went wrong with the transmission, it was
hitting the track at 135 MPH when the flywheel cut the bellhousing off the
engine that did all the damage. This is a gorgeous dog shifter
transmission--very painful to look at. Hardy, I think this is coming your
way once I get the pieces all yanked out. Nasty.

Still, life is great. I'm snowed in, smoking a cigar, polishing off a bottle
of really great Davis Bynum Fume Blanc and enjoying my shop, watching two
wheel tuesday on Speed Channel and getting this tranny apart. Of course with
all this snow I can't drive any of the toys, but DAMN! This is nice.