fot

Re: Wheel Spacers?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Spacers?
From: Richard Good <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:14:40 -0500
Rich,

I make 1" wheel spacers out of 7075T6 aluminum that bolt on to the hub
and have their own set of studs for the wheel. They are $300 per set
of four including the lug nuts to hold the spacer to the hub. I have
one set in stock. The standard TR6 wheel studs are about 1.1" long and
will protrude through the spacer. Depending on the design of the
wheels he is using he may or may not have room for the protrusion. If
the back side of the wheel is flat between the holes he would need to
grind the studs off to just under 1" or use the shorter (.95") studs
made for wire wheel adaptors.

Richard Good
Good Parts