fot

ViR-Entrant, Crew, Camping, Family Information

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ViR-Entrant, Crew, Camping, Family Information
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:08:33 EST
FoT & other friends

Subject: Gold Cup Races at Virginia International Raceway-June 2004

If you are an entrant, below is what your e-confirmation should look like.

If you are crew, it contains a lot of information.

If you have family attending, there is good information on family activities,
like camping, swimming, and a Pinewood Derby.

Dear Joe,

Your entry for the 2004 Gold Cup Historic Races (June 11-13) was received.

Entry ConfirmationCar number:  197Class:  A5, Triumph-197 Payment: $ 300
check # 905

Additional information needed:  Please send a copy of your current
competition license with medical information. Transponder:                 Test
day:

Special items to remember about the weekend:

1)  The Moss Motors Gold Cup Car Show is on Saturday.  Entry fee is $10.

2)  Get your entry ready for the G&W Motorsports Pinewood Derby!  The mega
event will take place throughout the day on Saturday.  Please use the official
Boy Scout pinewood derby rules and regulations.  One entry is included with
your Gold Cup registration.  Additional entries are $5. (Proceeds are being
donated to the local Boy Scouts.)  You will receive an entry form in your
registration packet.  Please present the completed form at the derby
registration on
Saturday.

3)  Please note:  Registration will be in RacePlex.  The entrance is on the
right before the guard house.  Please make sure your crew members know the
registration hours.  If they arrive after registration has closed, they will be
required to purchase a ticket and there are no refunds!  Each individual must
sign for credentials.Wednesday, June 9:  6-9:00PM (camping starts Wednesday
evening)Thursday, June 10:  7AM-7PMFriday, June 11:  7AM-5PMSaturday, June 12:
7AM-2PMSunday, June 13:  8AM-12PM

4)  Friday night's Welcome Party will be at the Plantation Clubhouse.  Come
dressed in black and white.Children may swim with adult supervision; no life
guard is on duty.

5)  Test day on Thursday, June 10.  Please register in advance.

We are very excited that you have chosen to participate in the Gold Cup
Historic Races.  We would like to thank our sponsors:  Moss Motors, G&W
Motorsports
and Vintage Motorsport.  We look forward to seeing you at the races.

Christa Allen  Marketing Assistant Virginia International Raceway
434.822.7700  ext 116callen@virclub.com