fot

Re: "Diner"

To: kaskas@cox.net, sbarr@mccarty-law.com, tr3a@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Diner"
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:16:25 +0000
>   Steve in "The Hunter" ?

    Nope... Sorry Kas... to late in his career... MUCH earlier...

    Rick in Pottsown PA (would'a known)  had the right of it... "THE BLOB".

    I never knew it was a "local" production (I grew up near there) until I
was working on an
    animated film for The American College at Bryn Mawr and discovered one
of the freelancers we
    hired to help was responsible for animating the original film.

    Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois