fot

RE: "Diner"

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com, tr3a@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "Diner"
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:23:02 +0000
If you're talking great diners of the USA you have to include the
Downingtown Diner in Downingtown PA.

It was a classic dining car diner and appeared in a film that we all must
have seen in our youth.

... Unfortunately it's been gone fo quite a while. Among the notables that
have been there was Steve McQueen...

Any guesses on which film?

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

http://wine.msn.com/