fot

Fuel pressure

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel pressure
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:17:16 -0500
Thanks to all who responded; I will start at 2 pounds.
The carbs, as I should have mentioned, are SU 1.75, I have tried 3 different
needles and adjusting jet height, have verified air fuel ratio on a dyno.
I don't think I have restrictions in the fuel system as I have changed the
fuel line to 5/16 and put in a large filter, but I will check by timing how
long it takes to fill a 2 gallon container. I am trying for 100-110 rwhp, my
pump is rated at 26 gallons per hour if I recall correctly.
Thanks, Simon.

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go