fot

Re: Chuck it!

To: "William G Rosenbach" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>, <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chuck it!
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:12:05 -0800
  Careful what you throw away.  I cleaned my garage in 1998 and threw away
the compete history of the Competition Department.  I had every letter and
the answer from the company for a period of 9 years and I tossed it cause I
figured no one would ever care or be interested, including me.  Then seeing
the barrel was not full I also tossed out four note books of dyno records on
all the engines I had done.  That gave me enough room for the parts I needed
to keep to fix the garden water drip system. Oh yeah, then I decided five
years later to write a book.  Good thinking Kas. (yes, the roses are grand)