fot

Re: limited slips

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: limited slips
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:32:33 +1300
About six years ago I had a talk with a machine shop that were producing
replica Salisbury LSD centres - at the time they were only making that
particular unit for I think Racestorations. After this time I can't remember
the name of the company aprt from the fact it was in Redditch, West
Midlands, UK.
John Kipping