fot

Re: Newsflash From Ferrari-Now CART

To: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newsflash From Ferrari-Now CART
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:37:05 -0500
I am  always frustrated with the lenght of time the in car shots are held,
(toshort) just when I am getting an idia of were they are on the track and
when the driver is going to pull the next shift or slam the breaks  they
pull away to a to close close up  of something else . This was especially
frustrating in the last rolex 24 .Some times i wish the  comentators would
shut up and let us sit behind the driver for a coulpe of laps  Maybe the
teams don't want that much information given to the viewer \ competitors