fot

Re: VTR, VIR, IVR

To: "elliottd" <elliott@videotron.ca>,
Subject: Re: VTR, VIR, IVR
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:30:13 -0500
Don;
         I do plan to have the Warwick there but was thinking of having the
Sport Six available for people to
use and abuse. The Sport Six is a fun car to drive if you can keep the rear
wheels from tucking under.
It does have a rear camber compensator on it. Could stand to have more
negative camber. Just haven't
had time to do anything with it.

Perhaps we need to have a FOT Runoff.... Same car, same course, just
different drivers.
John Lye is in charge of setting up the course so it should be a good one.

Dean Tetterton