fot

Re: VTR, VIR, IVR

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR, VIR, IVR
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:49:33 -0500
Mark;
           Being as I am a member of the FOT and one of the organizers of
the VTR Convention in Richmond, let me say that
I can have available for the right people, a car for the Autocross. It might
not be a car for FTD but will test your driving
skills to keep the back wheels under the car with not too much positive
camber. Want to guess what it is??

Dean Tetterton