fot

Re: Fuel system questions

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel system questions
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:58:48 -0600
People have said checkvalves are useful, but I don't have any.

Yes, if I run only one pump, it will pump down the line to the other (as
well as to the front).

But I run both at the same time. It is less for redundancy (it is that too),
as it is picking up fuel from whichever side the fuel happens to be in a
turn. Even on long carousel turns on a low tank late in a race I have had no
problem (HPT's is a left, Memphis's is a right.)

But if you want, checkvalves can't hurt.

--Rocky