fot

Re: Fuel system answers

To: "William G Rosenbach" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>, <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel system answers
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:32:35 -0800
  I guarantee if you circulate the fuel back to the tank you will increase
the temperature of the gasoline, that's not a good deal.  Saw this a couple
of times in the Can-Am and in our TR-250 cars where the power went down
after half race due to the rise in fuel temp. Sent the fuel back to the tank
thru a "cool can" which fixed it all.