fot

Fuel system answers

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel system answers
From: "fredd" <fal@knology.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:16:53 -0600
Kas,

Was also the common problem on TR6 PI's. Vapor lock.
And you also give the best working solution. (as always :-)

Same in the mid '80's with the Eggenberger Volvo 240 Turbo's running in the
ETCC.
Besides the controversy about the water injection, they had also a fuel line
in a coil shape on the front of the oil sump.

fredd