fot

Re: Virus Advisory 030204 --

To: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Virus Advisory 030204 --
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:26:54 -0600
There's a bunch of new viruses out now, and in several variants. Beagle is
up to K now, Netsky up to G, Mydoom up to H, etc., but your virus protection
should snag it if it is up to date. Seems it needs to be updated almost
daily now!

On Beagle.H, Symantec says, "Symantec Consumer products that support Worm
Blocking functionality automatically detect this threat as it attempts to
spread." It was discovered Monday and protection was in place the same day.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html lists all the latest virus
threats, and it looks like Netsky G won't have protection online until
tomorrow (Friday) but the others all have protection in place, IF you are
updated.

I updated Monday. Bye, now, going to go update again!

--Rocky