fot

Re: Pennsylvania Highway Patrol

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pennsylvania Highway Patrol
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:30:44 EST
Bon Amici,

About 20 years ago, driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike near Harrisburg, I
got pulled over for speeding by a PA State Trooper.  I was going around 10mph
over the limit.   The guy asks for my license and registration, takes it back
to his car.  Several minutes go by before he returns and says,  "follow me to
the next exit, pull over behind me when I stop".

So, we're driving to the exit a few miles away, the trooper still has my
license and registration, and I don't have any idea what the heck is going on.
pull over behind him, he walks back to me and says "just stay in your car".

He goes back to his car, I can see him talking on the radio for a couple
minutes.  Those were very long minutes.

Finally he walks back to me and says "This is your lucky day.  I don't have
any more  blank tickets in my book so I'm letting you go.  You better hope I
don't catch you again".

So far, so good.

Rich Rock