fot

Re: Second that FOT Nomination

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>, <Chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Second that FOT Nomination
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:00:23 -0800
I must concur with you Mordy. Mike will be a great addition to this group.
Now is there any way to get him over to the Chequered Flag racing camp!!!
Sorry about the break down for ya in Vegas Mike. See you at Willow Springs.
What ever you do don't follow Mordy.  :)

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire #892