fot

RE: TRIUMPH SPECIALS AT HALLET

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRIUMPH SPECIALS AT HALLET
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:58:57 -0800
It's the drugs. I can't speak for the Harts and for the 250K, but it's
certainly a possibility. If it was it would seem likely we could also get
Billy Hart to bring his very nice Devin Triumph as well so I could KICK HIS
ASS with Peyote. Just kidding Bill. We both know that sometime this year
Bill is going to legitimately pass me. He's been steadily gaining on me and
drives that Devin way faster than he ought to be able to. Last time we
swapped cars I couldn't equal his time.

With a full year to plan it, we could probably make this quite a show.
Oklahoma doesn't feel quite as far as the Midwest, but that's probably more
a testament to my modest grasp of geography than anything else. .

  _____