fot

Anyone Interested - Huffaker Bodied TR7 Coupe ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone Interested - Huffaker Bodied TR7 Coupe ?
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:40:53 EDT
    I am considering my options with respect to what to do with a TR7 coupe
that has been modifed with Huffaker TR8 fiberglass fenders and a front
fiberglass fender. Over $1000 of fiberglass on this car by a previous owner.

    Very solid California car. Needs paint. Interior good, but needs a little
TLC. Engine runs strong. Someone mess with electrical, appears to primarily
needswitches.

     Would probably make good start for combination autocross and/or street
car. For more details, contact me offline.

Cary