fot

Nice night

To: "'fot@autox.team.net '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nice night
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:16:11 -0700
Having a nice night. Been working too hard on the business, but tonight I'm
wrenching on Peyote, sticking the engine and transmission back in. Greasy
fingers, stiff back, a cigar, a nice glass of Port, and speed channel on the
shop TV. Looking forward to another year of being silly at tracks. Life is
good.

I've got a coaxial clutch release fitted. Should be interesting, sure is a
neat installation. Bob Yarwood put it together for me from Saab parts. I'm
cobbling up a pedal stop to keep from over-extending it. The car looks
great--scabby as hell. Ready to piss off a whole new group of people with
very pretty cars. I just finished using my laser suspension mapping to check
out each corner. Can't wait to see how this current set up works. I have
zero bump at full compression and extension, and I can adjust camber gain in
a range of three degrees. the laser setup I built is just as ugly as Peyote
and works just as well.

What a car.