fot

Converting TR4A Brakes to Dual system TR6 style

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Converting TR4A Brakes to Dual system TR6 style
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:26:06 -0400
Thanks to the FOT answering my hub question, now on to another question.

I am converting my TR4A brake and clutch master system to the dual circuit TR6
system. I will be using the booster. I'm looking for any been there done that
advise. I did this years ago (1970) on a TR4 racecar, without using the
booster and remember having some pressure buildup issues due to the master
cylinder not returning far enough to relieve the pressure. Group 44 helped us
fix it at Mid-Ohio as I also recall. One of their mechanics stopped by and
figured out our problem immediately. We were no threat to their points
standings.

Should I plumb it with or without the Pressure Differential Valve?

JVV