fot

Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:24:48 -0500
I'd like to know the answer to this too, because mine and Bob Kramers
wear the same way.  You might conclude this means too much negative
camber, but tire temperatures don't seem to indicate that.  Is the wear
caused primarily by the front or the rear?  It's difficult to tell since
you've rotated them.  You might assume it is the front causing wear, but
if you've got a welded or very tight LSD rearend there is a lot of
scrubbing that goes on.
Larry Young