fot

Track pick-up

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Track pick-up
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:44:09 -0500
Amici:

   I am having a serious problem with track pick-up. When I come in from a
session I have a great deal of rubber bits sort of welded to the tire tread.
It is extremely difficult to remove, especially if I let the tires cool off.
No, it is not reverted rubber from the tires themselves. Could this be a
tire-pressure or camber related problem? I am running Kuhmo 205-50 x15s with
30psi in the front and 28psi in the back. I had the same problem with my
Yokahame A-008s, so I don't think it's the tires.

John Price