fot

Re: For Immediate Release : Reports of GT6s Getting Greater

To: Group44TR7@aol.com
Subject: Re: For Immediate Release : Reports of GT6s Getting Greater
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 03:40:15 -0600
Group44TR7@aol.com wrote:

> FOTers
>
>     For those of you who feel that Triumph GT6s do not get their fair share
> of respect...
>
>     1. I emerged from a luncheon last week to find my GT6 was valet parked in
> the front row amongst the BMWs, Ferraris and Mercedes.
>     2. A routine stop at the service station was enhanced by two very
> attractive young women who wanted to know about the cute little blue car. (So
>much
> for Bill Babcock's wife's theory that grey haired men over 50 are invisible,
> even in a Ferrari or sportscar. )
>     3. A young Corvette convertible driver actually thought the car sporting
> enough to want to drag race it from the stop light. (Triumph was probably out
> of business before this young man was born)
>     4. But the best reinforcement of all is how much my children love riding
> in it. They are still innocent enough to ask to ride in the "blue car" over
> the "red car". (It will be interesting to observe if and when that changes
>over
> the years.)

Late getting to this (been out of town and not keeping up well with
my email, remotely). Since my GT6+ is likely to get some paint in
the near future, after some considerable delay, what color blue,
exactly? *smile*

Cheers, Cary.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.