fot

RE: rockers and pushrods

To: "'Richard Good '" <goodparts@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: rockers and pushrods
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 10:38:48 -0700
 I appreciate that Richard. These are beautiful parts, is there any way to
make them without a tip roller--maybe a fixed rubbing block that pins in to
replace the roller? If that was an option the block could be swapped in when
an organization objects, but the needle bearing would still be retained.

I suspect a few more people could use them in that case. the bushing rockers
are really marginal. I took apart three sets to find enough rockers with
good bushings.