fot

RE: Oregon Region SCCA Regional/National/Vintage May 14-16th

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, <owner-fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Oregon Region SCCA Regional/National/Vintage May 14-16th
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 10:50:17 -0700
Bill Babcock wrote "Maybe I should just take Peyote out and do the Vintage
grid. At least I wouldn't be scared spitless at the entrance to turn 9
every lap."

It would be quite bad if I was SPITLESS going into turn 9 :)

I think a couple of Spec Miata guys have had some moments trying to follow
me into 9...

aaron

All the best

Aaron Johnson
#38 F Production Spitfire Mk4 Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9