fot

Re: Roll bar material

To: <REK46@aol.com>, <portermd@zianet.com>, <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roll bar material
From: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 05:43:28 -0700
Actually this post was from Mike Porter, it had my name at the top because
he was replying to my original post. Mike has been very helpful working on
the axle project with his materials knowlege. This kind of thing is what
makes our group so great.

Also, just to make sure, I was joking when I said I didn't know what
chrome-moly is. Not that I have a fragile ego but a some of you are running
around on the axles I engineered and I want to make sure you know I didn't
go with 4340 because it sounds cool to say! Sometimes things don't come
across in email the way you think they will!

Mark