fot

Re: Crankshafts

To: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>,
Subject: Re: Crankshafts
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:28:19 -0700
Has any one tried building a TR6 motor with a GT6 crankshaft?  It seems to
me you'd be a little lower on low end torque but gain high end power.  this
was the case with the Jag motors when they went from 3.8 to 4.2 liters.
I've been think of doing this since I really could use the RPM's in the
class I run in, mostly big block Chevy's and Fords and a few Porsche 911's.
Charly