fot

TR stuff

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR stuff
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:12:48 -0400
I have some TR stuff for sale that I thought I would offer to any FOT folk
before putting them on Ebay.

TR3 motor, serial #TS79267E - crank rotates, not frozen, no exterior stuff
TR250 (I was told) transmission, very good condition, serial #306812SM
TR3 hood (bonnet) in decent condition
Lots of TR3 transmission gears, shafts, tail housing, etc.
TR3/4 Silicon vavle cover gasket, never out of package

Email me offline if interested.  I have pictures of everything.  Parts located
about 90 miles from Mid Ohio, in case you are going for the races next month.

Mike Rose