fot

RE: New Question - GT6 shocks

To: "'Scott Janzen'" <s.janzen@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: New Question - GT6 shocks
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:14:22 -0700
Scott,

On my Spit I just fitted a set of AVO dampers.  They have several
different models...I had mine custom built with Spherical bearings except
for the upper front mount which is still stock, but can have a rod end
threaded onto it.  Check them out... www.avouk.com

Aaron

All the best

Aaron Johnson
#38 F Production Spitfire Mk4 Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9