fot

Re: New Question - GT6 shocks

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: New Question - GT6 shocks
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:42:31 +1200
Adjustable or competition shocks should always be soft on compression and
harder (or adjustable) on rebound. The extremely serious fault that Spax
have is that the adjuster changes both bounce and rebound so they are always
50/50 - set them hard and they are dangerous on a bumpy corner (as well as
being uncomfortable). Koni are very good shocks, I have no knowledge about
any US made ones.
John Kipping