fot

FOT @ VIR 2004 Web site

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT @ VIR 2004 Web site
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:05:55 -0500
Hi all!

I have tossed up the beginning of a Web site for the VIR event -- I am
off to Houston tomorrow to train some of our folks there Thursday and
then off to Michigan Friday for our NASCAR event this weekend, so I was
not able to get it finished yet.  Brad and I didn't get a lot of pics
during the event since we were so involved in working on stuff, so
please send any pics you would like to see up on the site and give me
names and descriptions so I can get the info up there for all to read.

The site is at  http://www.141.com/vir2004/  and includes videos of the
infamous valve cover racing activities.

I will be able to add your pictures early next week when I get back from
the race.  Go Bobby!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan
(Interstate Battery Girl)     :)