fot

Quaife unit with 4:1:1 gears

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quaife unit with 4:1:1 gears
From: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4me@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:21:01 -0700
I hate to bomb the list with solicitations but I would like to offer to the
list first.
I have a New never used Quaife LSD unit with 4:1: gears for sale.
I thought I had it sold but the party that wanted it never sent the money.
I bought this from Cambridge Motor Sports in the U.K. a year ago. I now have
to sell the project car because I do not have time to work on it.
Asking 1200.00 it cost me 1300.00 for the Quaife unit alone not including
the shipping and you get the new gear set as well.
If interested E-mail me off list

Patrick Caswell
1964 TR4 CT39227L
CA.LIC. RRS 981