fot

FW: TR6 (3&4) clutch slave cyl adjustable pushrods

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 (3&4) clutch slave cyl adjustable pushrods
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 05:46:09 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Hollowell [mailto:walt@hot-tr6.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 10:13 AM
To: fo@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 (3&4) clutch slave cyl adjustable pushrods

My production run of TR6 (3&4) adjustable pushrods for the clutch slave
cylinder are finished and are in hand.
My first regular orders are being filled today. (see ebay item 2483705114)
I am offering special pricing for FOT members of $30 (includes shipping)
Just email me your ship too address and I'll send one out.
This item is pretty simple and cool. (My wife claims I have a low threshold
of cool)

Walt Hollowell
Abq.NM