fot

Good Grief, what next...no LBC content

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Grief, what next...no LBC content
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:31:05 EDT
Fellow shop rats-

OK, so I've been laid up for a while, and haven't even been in the shop for
months, but last week I finally meandered out there just to sit and look at
stuff. (Come on we all do it right?) So, Im sitting there and I catch some
movement in the corner of my eye. I look in a pail in the corner and there's a
scorpion in it! A SCORPION fer cryin out loud! I'm used to the critters around
here
having there way, but I thought scorpions lived in Arizona and the like. OK,
the big issue here is what do I do about it? I assume if you find one, there's
always more. What do I have to do to get rid of them, buy a mongoose?

This isn't a joke, I really need an idea or two from the guys who deal with
these things!

Slept in a chair last night...never can tell where they are...
            Nick in Nor Cal