fot

Re: Good Grief, what next...no LBC content

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Good Grief, what next...no LBC content
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:32:40 -0500
Only one? My favorite thing is to pick them up with the points of a pair of
scissors. I cut them in half over the toilet and flush. They stain the
carpet and walls if you smash 'em. You'll know you have a problem if you see
one with lot's of little ones on it's back!
Bob Kramer
Austin, TX
rkramer3@austin.rr.com