fot

Re: HELP WANTED

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP WANTED
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:50:53 +1200
A GT6 input shaft has only 19 teeth, more than likely you will have a
Triumph 2000/2500 input shaft of which there were a variety of ratios. The
bit of this shaft that sticks out of the front of the box is identical to a
GT6 and hence a GT6 uses the same complete clutch as a 2000 and 2500.
John Kipping