fot

Dennis Riley

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Dennis Riley
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:28:35 -0400
Amici:

A while ago, some other Fot'ers and I bought video copies of a film shot of
SCCA races at Upper Marlboro and Cumberland. I think Bob Kramer made the
copies and sold them. The Cumberland scenes featured a black or dark TR4
#12. The www.nationalroadrally.com website has a Cumberland race Historic
Photographs section that shows photos from the 1953 - 1970 races. In the
1964 race section, there is a photo of the #12 TR4. 1964 race photos of
Donna Mae on a scooter and the white Mustang Course Marshall's car, both
shown on the video, lead me to believe that the original film was shot at
the 1964 National race. I guess they had only one National per year?

On the website, the driver of the TR4 is identified as Dennis Riley.

Now for my question:

Is the TR4 driver in the video the same Dennis Riley who was president of
VTR?

Regards,
John Herrera