fot

TR6 hubs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 hubs
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:53:32 -0700
Well I did it this weekend, I broke a rear hub off while racing the TR6.  I
guess I kinda knew it was going to happen.  I almost stood the car on its
nose.  Fairly minor damage mostly to the inner wheelarch.
Anyway what is anybody using for replacement axels?  I've heard Corvair, Z
cars and I've seen some in England.  Does anyone in the USA have them in
stock?  I'd like to put something in that requires the least amount of
modifications and also fairly quick to deliver.
Charly