fot

Re: Valve Cover Gaskets

To: Charly Mitchel <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Gaskets
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:29:58 -0700
I did get a number of TR6 type silicone gaskets out earlier this year...
working from one mold...  but all gasket sales were suspended for a
time, when my mom passed away unexpectedly in April, and I had to focus
on dealing with family and her estate.    I'm slowly gearing up for my
return to the gasket stage...  during the downtime, I have additional
TR6 type molds being machined...  so that when I do start up, I can
produce them in quantities.   I will also pursue a TR6 type for the
alloy covers, but that hasn't begun just yet.   I appreciate everyone's
patience.

Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.