fot

Re: Moldex crank

To: Richard Taylor <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Moldex crank
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:03:34 -0500
I too am having a hard time dealing with the economic pain of Moldex
crank and Carillo rods for something around $3000.  I'm told that
Triumph rods are unusual (and therefore expensive) because they have a
very wide bearing journal.  Would it be crazy to have a Moldex crank
made with narrow rod journals, so that some sort of commodity (i.e.
cheap - Honda, whatever) rod could be used?
Larry Young