fot

Alt. e-mail address

To: "Friend Of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alt. e-mail address
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:51:02 -0400
I'm not sure who to address this to ( the web master I suppose )  but here it
goes...
        I watch my personal home e-mail using my PC at work.  I would like to
chime in on a number of topics, but when I electronically reply from work via
my home ISP home page, it gets kicked back as undeliverable.
        Can I  add my work address to the list?   If I could get it, at work,
in a digest form that would keep it in a small daily packet and I could still
lurk live from my home PC.    Any other options?

            Dave W.

    David.Wingett@GM.com          (Home    elkhorn@core.com  )