fot

Re: nomination

To: JReed@wilsonsports.net
Subject: Re: nomination
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
Good luck John, I doubt your're going to get that out of him ....

JReed@wilsonsports.net wrote:

Second only if Wayne will promise to slow down.
John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
847-472-6199

Please note my new email address is JREED@WILSONSPORTS.NET

tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
09/04/04 10:33 AM
Please respond to tom strange

        To:        Wayne Obry <dobry30880@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net
        cc:
        Subject:        nomination

Good morning everyone,
 I would like to nominate Wayne Obry to our ranks... (I promised him I'd do
this a long time ago...)
 Wayne is a long time spitfire racer (excelent catagory) and is well thought of
in the sports car community...
 Beyond that, I'll let Wayne introduce himself....

Any seconds???

Tom
#4 white spitfire

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Tom
#4 white spitfire