fot

Nomination

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination
From: Wes Dayton <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:07:33 +1000
The small but enthusiastic Australian FOT team has been enhanced by the
addition of a lovingly restored TR6 owned by Geoff Byrne. Geoff very
successfully competed this weekend at our race meeting at Eastern Creek
(Sydney).

I'm sure that this nomination will be seconded by one of our other
Australian members who competed with Geoff as long as they can figure out
how to spell "FOT"!

Wes Dayton

By the way - with my TR3A currently engineless, I had my first run in a
Historic Formula Ford kindly offered to me by well-known local TR man Grant
Burford; to say it was a bit different that the TR would be the
understatement of the year. Fun - yes, but not really a permanent part of my
future considering I was about 30 years older than the next oldest driver!

Finally, Andrew Gibson ran away with his race in his TR3A - but I'll leave
it to him to brag about that; he may also have something to say about some
new Dunlop tyres he tried out?

Wes Dayton