fot

RE: TR3 Frame (and other) work

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, BillDentin@aol.com, kaskas@cox.net,
Subject: RE: TR3 Frame (and other) work
From: Brad Eells <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:52:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
You TR3 Guys, I swear...

How many superfast TR3 have TR4 suspension, TR4A heads, TR4 86mm or 87mm or
8?mm pistons and liners? You probably dream of the superior aerodynamics of the
short bubble TR4 bonnet and all those 'after 1961' Kastner superfast parts...

...what you guys do without the 1960's???

(just having fun...4 layer nomex suit on...flame away!)

Brad
'62 TR4
'65 TR4A
PS: Don't forget those folk out there that believe real race cars have neither
doors or fenders!

<<I know firsthand that you can make a TR3 extremely fast, in my case I simply
cheated like crazy. >>