fot

RE: transmission

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: transmission
From: <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:21:54 -0600
Joe,
what you might need is one of my "AMAZING PART-TR6"  , see ebay item number
2488750872.
Thisa is an adjustable clutch slave cylinder clutch pushrod. This lets you
get the exact
clearance you need between the pressure plate and the throughtout bearing.
This will also save your
thrust washer.
I have sold about 2 dozen of these items and I get emails back stating that
the buyers like them because they
can easily get the perfect clutch pedal feel.
Good Luck
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, Nm